Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

I hate to admit it and maybe I'm shallow, but I LOVE nice stuff. And now, I'd like to share some of my new favorites with you...


My new Bosch has been a long time in coming. For our 2nd anniversary Chris took me out to dinner and in an envelope he had a picture of a Kitchenaid mixer he planned to get for me. Then came Cooper, a move to Oklahoma, an itsy-bitsy European sized kitchen in Germany, and almost seven years later I now own a Bosch. I love it. (This is the same Bosch I have, but not my actual Bosch -- and definitely NOT my perfect loaf of wheat bread :-). Yay for stock photos.)


Chris came home a few days earlier from our Christmas vacation than the boys and me. While we were gone he made these awesome marshmallow guns. We have had a lot of fun having our marshmallow wars. Jasper's favorite part is collecting the edible ammunition!


This bedding set was more of an after-Christmas sale present to ourselves. We had bought the red chairs and really liked them in our room. But every time I walked in and saw them next to the lilac purple bedspread it gave me a headache! This seems to be a much better match.


I stumbled across a website called Little Missmatched. They sell mismatched but coordinating socks in sets of 3. What a fun idea! I love socks of all kinds, but my mismatched socks make me feel especially happy.


Of course I love my i-pod classic. And now I love the way it looks thanks to ifrogz. I could be their spokesperson! They have great deals on all things i-pod to customize and protect them. I got waterproof cases for my classic & nano, plus this customized neoprene case for about $13 -- including s&h. Not bad!


And, even though it seems crazy I had to post a picture of my recently re-organized fridge. I bought some of the new Rubbermaid containers with the easy find lids. LOVE THEM. They stack together and make everything easy to find. Also, in our effort to continue and improve our healthy eating habits I try to slice, chop, or peel the fruits and veggies when I come home from the store. I find us all eating a lot more fresh fruit and veggies when it is easy to find and ready to eat. Yay for Rubbermaid!





0 comments: