Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cooper's Sixth

It's time to get caught up on the blog!  Cooper turned 6 in April.  He had kept asking me to make him complicated costumes for his bear.  I am not much of a seamstress (as in, I can sew a straight line if I concentrate really hard!), so I told him about Build-A-Bear and maybe we could go there sometime.  He decided that's where he wanted to have his birthday.  Fine with me!  They do all the work, I pay the bill and off we go.
 
The closest Build-A-Bear is in Louisville, so the Jeans who are now stationed at Ft. Knox met us there.  Cooper's friend Carter from school came too.  The kids had fun being silly.


Cooper picked out a Clone Trooper costume for his black bear.  Jasper settled on Batman, and Carter got Darth Vader (no wonder he and Cooper get along).  I had fun looking at all the girly outfits with Hailey and Riley.


Afterwards we went to our favorite ice cream place, Graeters.  Mmmmm.  Like heaven in a bowl.

Then our family went to Olive Garden for a delicious carb-load. 

On Sunday, Cooper's actualy birthday, we invited a few friends from church over.  The kids got to decorate cupcakes.

Cooper got to open gifts, including his life vest he's wearing in the picture.  I guess he likes it!

Happy Birthday Cooper!  We love you!!!

0 comments: