Sunday, September 5, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

With dad going through cancer treatment (surgeries, chemo, radiation, etc.) my mom has been under a lot of stress.  I start feeling pretty helpless being so far away.  So for Mother's Day I decided to fly out and suprise my mom.  The most supportive husband ever (thank Chris!) took care of the boys for 5 days while I went out and spent some time with my family.
Cami and I at Samuirai 21 in Mesquite.  It's a Japanese steakhouse that cooks right in front of you on the Hibachi grill.  It was so fun and the food was fabulous!

Brad and Keriann came down from Provo and we all went out.  Brad & Keri, Daylen & Ashley, Cami, me, Christy & Maurie.  I love my family!!

My mom was genuinely surprised when I walked through the door.  Cami and I had fun spoiling her on Mother's Day by preparing a special brunch.

Ready for Brunch!  We had OJ, Martinellis, a cracker & cheese platter, fresh fruit salad, muffins, waffles, and breakfast casserole.  Whew.  We'll just say no one went hungry that day!

Johnny models the table setting.  He makes anything cuter!

Happy Mother's Day mom.  We love you!!

0 comments: